Contents of the Law
This Law regulates the acquisition, exercising and protection of industrial property rights.
Industrial Property Rights
(1) Industrial property rights shall be: patent, industrial design, trademark, appellation of origin and geographical indications.
(2) Patent shall be used for protection of invention .
(3) Industrial design shall be used for protection of new form of body, picture, drawing, contour, composition of colours or their combination – design.
(4) Trade mark shall be used for protection of trade sign.
(5) Appellation of origin and geographical indication shall be used for protection of geographical name.