| | Sitemap | MK | SQ
Who could ask for protection of industrial design? Private or entity , joint venture or any legal entity may acquire protection of industrial model or design if it podnseat proper application. Applicants from abroad must be represented by an authorized local representative . Domestic applicants need not be present but in case of need can contact the agent for patents would help in preparing the application .

Last updated 06.09.2013